I already know what you’re thinking…
It’s back-to-school time already?!
Yep! It’s time to start planning, buying and prepping to send the kids back to school.
If you are anything like me, adding one more item to your already overflowing to-do list is not your idea of a good time.
There are so many things to think about like doctor appointments, school clothes, school supplies, etc. and you just wish someone would tell you exactly what to do to get the kids ready to go back to school.
I hear you!
To make things easier, I decided to make a quick action plan to help me organize all the things I need to do and I’m sharing it here with you today for free!
Back-To-School Checklist Planner
This free back-to-school checklist and lunch planner covers the main things moms get frustrated about when prepping for back-to-school:
- a timeline that tells you when to start prepping for back-to-school
- a checklist of things to do so you won’t forget anything important
- a weekly lunch planner and shopper
- a monthly lunch calendar for planning ahead
You’ll be able to easily incorporate back-to-school planning into your summer routine without missing a beat.
And the best part is that it’s super flexible because you can use it for multiple ages.
You can also add or subtract anything your kids won’t need. For example, on the checklist if you will be the one picking up and dropping off your kids at school, simply cross off the “coordinate before & after school care/pickup” item since you won’t need it.
Here’s what’s included:
- A back-to-school checklist that tells you exactly what to do to start prepping for school each month. (Hint: doing a few things each month means you won’t be scrambling to get everything together at the last minute!)
- A back-to-school shopping list organized by category so you can write down and keep track of everything you need to buy.
- A weekly school lunch planner to make a detailed lunch and shopping list each week.
- A monthly lunch calendar to plan out school lunches as far in advance as you want. Plan out a month at once to save time. Then use the weekly lunch planner to write down details, snacks and what you’ll need to buy each week to make school lunches.
With this checklist and lunch planner, you’ll be taking some of the most frustrating parts of back-to-school prep and making them a lot more manageable.