Disney’s Frozen fans can rejoice! Olaf is back in another fun featurette – Olaf’s Frozen Adventure!
As cool as it was to see Elsa and Anna hash things out in Frozen, no one can deny that the quirky Olaf really livened things up! And in case you didn’t get enough of his fun antics, he’s back with another frozen adventure for the Christmas holiday.
So if you are in need of another movie to add to your must-watch holiday movie list (we can never have too many Christmas movies on the our list, right?), Olaf’s Frozen Adventure will definitely make the cut.
Follow along as he goes on a hunt for the perfect family holiday tradition for Elsa and Anna. Check out the preview below and get ready for a yummy Olaf-inspired treat to go along with this fun Disney short.
Olaf’s Frozen Adventure Cookie Recipe
This featurette is the perfect time to get in the spirit of cookie making for the holidays, and we have just the recipe to get you started! It’s easy and delicious, so go ahead and whip up a batch of these Olaf-inspired cookies and continue the fun at home after the family goes to see Olaf’s Frozen Adventure!
To make Olaf Cookies you’ll need:
- 1 package of Nutter Butter cookies
- 1 bag of Ghiradelli white chocolate melting wafers
- 1 package of large edible eyes
- 2 boxes of Mike and Ike candy
- 1 tube of black cookie icing
- Cookie sheet fitted with parchment or wax paper
- Melt white chocolate in a double boiler (you can also melt in the microwave in increments of 10 seconds, stirring each time).
- Cut orange Mike and Ike candy in half to use as the nose.
- Drop a Nutter Butter into the melted chocolate and flip the cookie over so that both sides are completely coated.
- Pick up the cookie and let excess chocolate drip off.
- Place dipped cookie onto the parchment paper.
- Place two eyes on the top half of the cookie.
- Place the orange Mike and Ike candy centered under the eyes.
- Let cookie dry for 30 minutes before piping on the hair, eye brows and mouth.
- Let cookies set for 1 hour and done!
These cookies would be great as treats for a Frozen birthday party or an Olaf birthday party. Or grab your Olaf cookies and a glass of milk and snuggle up and read more about Olaf’s adventures before bed.
Disney’s Olaf’s Frozen Adventure premieres November 22.
Kids into Legos? Check out these Lego Rice Krispie treats!