Have I ever mentioned how much I heart Legos? Not only me, but my kids do, too!
When birthdays and Christmas come around, there is usually always at least one Lego set on my kid’s wish list. Who can blame them though? Legos are fun to play with and as it turns out they also inspire fun treats!
If you have Lego enthusiasts like I do, here’s an awesome Lego brownie recipe that they’ll enjoy and keep them fueled up for more creative building.
Whip up a batch and try these easy Lego brownies at the next Lego themed birthday party or just to have around the house to snack on.
Lego Brownies Recipe
Make the Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350
- Line baking dish with parchment paper long enough to cover all sides
- Spray parchment paper with non-stick spray
- Mix brownies according to box directions
- Once mixed, pour brownie batter into prepared baking dish and bake for 30-35 minutes
- Once done baking, set aside to cool
Make the Icing
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except the colors and M&M’s
- Mix on medium speed until combined or until your icing is bright white
- Add in 1/2 cup of powdered sugar if the icing is yellow and soupy
- Split mixed icing into 3 bowls and add in a color to each bowl
- Cut the brownies into small rectangles
- Using the bottom side of the brownie, dip into the icing and set onto the baking sheet
- Add 6 M&M’s to each brownie, matching the colors
- Let brownies sit out for 1 hour to set
Love this recipe? Save it for later!