When your kids reach a certain age, traditional Easter gifts don’t seem to excite them anymore.
So, if you have a teen at home, coming up with ideas for their Easter basket may seem impossible.
But even if you can’t get your teen to take part in the egg hunt, they’ll still be excited to see the gifts inside their basket this year when you fill it up with amazing gifts!
With the help of these ideas for Easter baskets for teenagers, you’re sure to find a gift or two that your teen will love.
*We recommend products we believe moms will love. If you use the following recommended links, we may earn a commission. Learn more
Easter Baskets for Teenagers
One simple way to create Easter baskets for teenagers is to use a theme to inspire the items you put inside.
These fun basket themes are a great way to come up with a unique gift idea that your teen is sure to love:
- Car care. A new driver would love to receive a car-themed Easter basket this year. Include items for them to care for the car, like soap, interior cleaner, glass cleaner, and wax. You can also add some handy items for your teen to use in their car, like a new keychain, sunglasses, and a car charger for their cell phone.
- Movies. If you have a teenager who loves to watch movies, creating a movie-themed Easter basket is a great idea! Add some movie-style snacks, like popcorn and boxes of candy. Then, include a gift card for their favorite streaming service or for a local movie theater.
- Spa. Help your teen relax and rejuvenate with a spa-themed basket. Add some bath bombs, salts, and soaps to the basket, along with other beauty themed items, like face masks and nail polish. Top it off with a plush robe or sleep mask.
- Sports. Does your teen play a sport? Fill their basket with sports-themed items! Add equipment for the sport they play or a t-shirt with the logo of their favorite team to their Easter basket.
- Gaming. If your teen loves to play video games, it’s easy to find tons of great ideas for their basket! Add a new controller, gaming headphones or a new game to the basket for a themed gift idea your gamer will love.
- Spring break. Make sure your teen has everything they need for a fun spring break right in their Easter basket. Add beach-themed items, like towels, sunglasses, and sunscreen to the basket to help them have a fun staycation at home.
Easter Gift Ideas for Teens
If creating a themed basket isn’t right for your teenager, why not fill the basket with things they’ll love?
These Easter gift ideas for teens are perfect! With these fun ideas, you’ll have their basket filled in no time.
Make sure your teen’s phone is always charged by adding a portable USB charger to their basket.
A set of velvet scrunchies makes a great accessory for any teen in the Spring.
Loot N Loaded
Your teen will have a blast playing Loot n’ Loaded, a card game that comes with its own toy guns.
Help your teen update their wallet by placing a nice leather billfold in their Easter basket.
This colorful marquee letter would make a great decoration for your teen’s room.
I Should Have Known That
Test your teen’s knowledge of common trivia with I Should Have Known That.
With the help of this handy multitool, your teen will have a variety of tools on hand in case of an emergency.
Make sure your teen never runs out of clean socks by adding a set in their Easter basket.
Brain Teaser Puzzle
With the help of a set of brain teasers, your teen can have some fun practicing their problem solving skills.
Put an aromatherapy candle in their Easter basket to help them relax after a hard day.
Help your teen keep track of their thoughts with an inspirational journal in their Easter basket.
A nice set of pens is perfect for a teen who loves to draw or journal.
A set of warm and fuzzy socks is sure to be a popular gift in their Easter basket this year.
A reusable water bottle in their Easter basket is a great way to help your teen stay hydrated.
Taco Vs Burrito
Add to your game night selection with the help of Taco vs Burrito, a fun card game for your teenager.
Help your teen keep their makeup neat and organized with a set of makeup bags in their Easter basket.
Your teen will love relaxing in the tub with a set of bath bombs in their basket this year.
Make sure your teen has a way to listen to their favorite music by putting a set of new headphones in their basket.
Teens who enjoy baking would love to have a mini cupcake maker in their Easter basket.
With a cute flash drive, your teenager can store their important files in one handy place.
Add some decorative lighting to your kid’s room with the help of a set of copper string twinkle lights in their Easter basket.
A set of planner stickers is a fun way to help your teenager stay organized.
The nostalgia that comes along with a Fugifilm camera is sure to excite any teen who enjoys taking photos.
Easter Egg Fillers for Teenagers
Just because your kids are older doesn’t mean they can’t have an Easter egg hunt!
Whether you’re hiding eggs for your teens or just want to add some filled eggs to their basket, finding teen-friendly egg fillers can sometimes be difficult.
Try these Easter egg ideas for teens to add some fun surprises to their basket this year:
You can’t go wrong with candy for Easter! And there are a variety of different candy options you can add to your eggs.
When it comes to Easter egg fillers, small candy works best.
That means bite-sized candy, like these are good options for your teen’s Easter eggs:
- Jelly beans
- Junior Mints
- Mini candy bars
- Peeps bunnies and chicks
- Gummy candy
- Tootsie rolls
- Cadbury crème eggs
- Cadbury mini eggs
- Hershey’s Kisses
- Sweet tarts
- Peanut butter cups
- Chocolate eggs
- Egg-shaped candy bars
- Chocolate bunnies
- Laffy Taffy
- Breath mints
Another great filler idea is to add their favorite snacks to the inside of their eggs!
These salty snacks are fun surprise for your teenagers this easter:
- Goldfish crackers
- Beef jerky
- Mini pretzels
- Flavored popcorn
Money and gift cards
Your teenager can always use a little extra spending cash, so adding some money in their eggs is sure to be a hit.
But cash isn’t the only option for gift ideas for your teenager. You could try filling their eggs with:
- Dollar bills and coins
- Gift cards to their favorite restaurant or store
- Gas cards
- iTunes gift cards
- Car wash tokens
Easter eggs make the perfect package for small gifts to put in your teenager’s Easter basket!
Try surprising your teen with one of these small gifts inside an egg:
- Nail polish
- Chap stick or lip gloss
- Hair ties and barrettes
- Bath bombs
- Charging cords
- Fidget toys
This list of Easter baskets for teenagers should get you started.
With a bit of creativity, you can create the perfect Easter basket for your teen that shows them you’re still thinking of them even though they’re older now.
Have a little one who’s into painting? Here’s the best Easter basket ideas for kids who love to paint, color and create!