If you need an easy Christmas recipe, you’ve come to the right place.
These Christmas tree sandwiches are quick and easy treats for the holidays.
Because they are so simple, your kids will be able to help out. Sometimes it is easier to just make something yourself, but in this case, it’s so simple, why not have them help you or even make it themselves?
*We recommend products we believe moms will love. If you use the following recommended links, we may earn a commission. Learn more
These are perfect as a Christmas lunch idea when you’re busy spending time with family or preparing for a big Christmas dinner. Cut up a few of these and serve them to your family so you can continue the festivities without a big interruption.
Another good idea would be to have the kids make these Christmas tree sandwiches for their school Christmas party.
Whether they tell you at the last minute or you have plenty of advanced notice, you will probably already have these ingredients on hand and they’ll be super easy to whip up the night before the party.
Christmas Tree Sandwich Recipe
To make this Christmas recipe, you only need a few handy ingredients. These ingredients are for two Christmas tree sandwiches, so adjust the recipe according to how many sandwiches you’ll need.
- 6 slices of bread
- 6 slices of lunch meat
- 4 slices of cheese
- 1 medium size circle cookie cutter
- 1 medium size star-shaped cookie cutter
- 1 small star-shaped cookie cutter
- 1 wood skewer
- Cut your wood skewer in half and set it to the side.
- Use the circle cookie cutter to cut circles into lunch meat.
- Use medium size star cookie cutter to cut out stars in each piece of bread.
- Use medium size star cookie cutter to cut out stars in each piece of cheese.
- Use the small star cookie cutter to cut out small stars in bread.
- Use the small star cookie cutter to cut out small stars in cheese.
- On one skewer place bread, cheese, then meat in a pattern, twice.
- Repeat for second skewer.
- Put small star-shaped bread and cheese on top of each skewer as a topper.
More Christmas Recipes