Yum! Chocolate Valentine brownie pops are so delicious!
Have you ever thought about making your brownies into a heart shape for Valentine’s Day?
This idea is so cool because it combines two things people love-chocolate and Valentine’s Day!
*We recommend products we believe moms will love. If you use the following recommended links, we may earn a commission. Learn more
The recipe is simple enough for kids to make by themselves so they can take their Valentine treats to school for a class party.
I suggest making them the night before so they have time to cool before carrying.
Valentine’s Day Brownie Recipe
Makes 12 brownie hearts
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
- 1 18-ounce box brownie mix, prepared according to package instructions
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup red melting candy
- Heart sprinkles, optional
- Prepare brownie batter according to package instructions. Before pouring the batter into the baking dish, stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread batter into a greased 9×12 baking dish and bake according to package instructions for that pan size.
- Allow brownies to cool completely, then use a 2-inch heart shaped cookie cutter to cut out 12 hearts.
- Melt the red melting chocolate according to package instructions. Spread the melted chocolate over the top of the brownies and top with heart sprinkles. Or pour melted chocolate into a piping bag and pipe red stripes over the top of the brownies.
- To turn brownie hearts into brownie pops, cut a paper straw in half and stick the straw into the bottom of the brownie heart.
After you insert the straw into your brownies, wrap them individually in clear cellophane bags so they can be passed out as Valentines treats.
Or if you want to just use them as a treat for the party, then spread them on a plate so everyone can grab their own.
Also, check out these chocolate Valentine doughnuts treat. Kids love them!