You know what is almost as fun as unwrapping presents on Christmas morning? Making and eating Christmas treats!
The time leading up to Christmas is one of the most special times for families. Homes are usually buzzing with preparations and excitement for Christmas plays, Christmas parties, decorating and gift wrapping. But among all the busyness that the season brings, don’t forget about one of the most important things-spending time with family.
In order to make family time around the holidays special, try doing meaningful activities together. Play board games, sing Christmas songs, have an ugly sweater contest, or bake some delicious Christmas cookies.
We love Christmas, and we love cookies, so here is a roundup of more 10 of the most delicious Christmas cookies and Christmas treats we could find.
Now go make family memories!
- Snowman Rice Krispie Treats from Teaspoon of Goodness
- Santa Suit Christmas Treats from Oh My Creative
- Chocolate Christmas Tree Pretzels from Oh My Creative
- Rudolph The Reindeer Truffles from I Save A to Z
- The Grinch Fruit Kabobs from Midget Momma
- Melted Snowman White Chocolate Bark from Princess Pinky Girl
- Cinnamon Roll Christmas Trees from The Pinning Mama
- Santa Stuck in the Chimney Rice Krispie Treats from Oh My Creative
- Snowman Pretzel Treats from Mom Foodie
- No Bake Peanut Butter Crunchies from Merry About Town
(Pin these festive recipes to your Christmas board for easy access all season long)
Get more Christmas recipes in our Ultimate List of Holiday Themed Rice Krispie Treats.